BrainWorking Recursive Therapy or BWRT® is a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI.
How BRWT Works
BWRT® is a confidential method that doesn’t require you to reveal any personal information or issues that you do not wish to. You only need to know what you want to change in your life for it to be completely successful.
It can be amazingly fast; You don’t need to put up with those problems you have been experiencing, BWRT® can help, or if there is something you would really like to do but cannot seem to as long as its plausible and possible BWRT® can help you find a better way, usually with only one or two sessions!
BWRT® has been successful in treating:
- Alcohol problems
- Anger issues
- Binge eating and drinking
- Bullying (Relationship or school, bullying or being bullied)
- Eating disorders
- Exam nerves, Driving test fears
- Fears (Flying, driving, heights)
- Habits, nail biting etc
- Performance anxiety/enhancement
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction
- Self-worth / Self confidence
- Substance abuse
- Stress & anxiety
Call 01702 714968 for more information about BWRT® in Southend.