How to Lift Your Mood During Lockdown
- Arrange some personal time.
- Acceptance of spouse and other house members as they are.
- Plan for expected problems.
- Take space when tensions heat up.
- Add structure to your day.
- Eat well and stay hydrated.
- Sleep or rest.
- Show compassion.
Give yourself some space to do some things that you enjoy.
We are all in it together. This is a phrase you hear frequently at the moment. We may all be dealing with emotional issues of not being allowed out to do our normal things.
Spend some time talking with other members of your household. Talking about your feelings can help.
Go for a walk, sit in the garden, sit in another room. Maybe do yoga, or some exercise.
Having a routine can help. But at the same time be flexible, it may change.
Avoid sugar, caffeine and alcohol as best you can.
Make sure you stay well-rested.
Using an online platform such as Zoom or Skype, Houseparty or Facetime to speak to your friends and loved ones.